- slightly rough
- small marks
Thriving Minds Education have collaborated with Beck Lee Illustration to create a unique and intricate set of 7 watercolour style portraits of children displaying a range of emotions.
The portraits and text have been UV printed onto 2.5mm thick bamboo discs. They are double sided featuring the portrait on one side and the emotion word on the other side.
The Emotion Portrait Discs can be a great tool to use with young children when learning about emotions.
Examples of learning experiences you can provide with the Emotion Portrait Discs
- Ask your child/ren to identify each emotion
- Ask your child/ren to copy each of the children's facial expressions
- Ask your child/ren about a time when they felt like that child or that emotion?
- Ask your child/ren to draw their own emotion portraits
- Ask your child/ren if they can think of any other emotions?
- Ask your child/ren about what might have happened to the child in the portrait to make them feel that emotion?
Measurements: 14.5mm in diameter, 2.5mm thickness