The weighted stainless steel beads roll between fingers beautifully. Many rub the cord also. This fidget is super soft in effect. You can push your fingers in between the beads for a similar sensation to the pea popper.
It is particularly great for those that stim with fabric, Blu-Tack rollers or like low sensory input as it glides between the fingers & is very calming. It is small, discreet and quiet. It is a quiet fidget, making it ideal for the workplace, travel or the classroom.
Not suitable for 3 and under as beads can pose a choking risk
n.b. The antennae needs to pulled every so often to keep knots tight .
These have been effective for those who
- hair twirl or pull
- suffer with trichotillomania
- stim with fabric
- roll Blu-Tac
- love squishies and soft sensory input
- also wonderful for decreasing agitation for those with dementia and anxiety.
Kaiko Fidget sensory tools can assist with...
- Supporting mental health & reducing anxiety
- Emotional regulation & sensory input
- Focus & concentration - great study or work tool
- Tactile awareness & desensitisation
- Hand function – improving fine motor, strength & circulation
- Managing stress
- Active listening - can increase focus & attention
- Reducing unhelpful habits - such as nail biting, smoking, tapping, hair twirling, pen clicking & leg bouncing etc.
- Sensory seeking substitution - finding a more socially acceptable outlet for sensory preferences
Not suitable for children under three years old