Created by 'Natural Art Guides'. They create highly detailed hand-painted nature guides for growing minds and nature lovers.
Teach your mini meteorologists how to identify the different weather patterns and systems in our atmosphere!
This colorful print is a fantastic resource to refer to and talk about as your child grows, for years to come. It works best when framed or laminated so little hands can take it down to immerse themselves as they learn and discover.
Display your Weather Chart at your child’s eye level in your classroom, family room, homeschool room, play room or above their desk.
Imagine how much your children can learn with these artistic nature guides when they can hold them, turn them sideways and upside down, take them outside, and put them on the floor to play with. They won’t have to sit down, concentrate for long periods of time, or even know how to read to be able to learn!
Benefits of professional lamination - fingerprint proof | wipe-able | long lasting | water resistant | dirt resistant | fade resistant | tactile
What can you do with laminated artworks?
• Help to develop fine motor skills by asking your child to point to or circle a specific picture
• Draw on and around the illustrations using whiteboard markers (great for long car trips)
• Use pipe cleaners to make shapes around the images
• Use Play-Doh, putty and clay to create realistic models using the illustrations as a guide
• Place tracing paper over the top to copy and create your own designs
• Grab a magnifying glass and explore the world with your artwork – this can be in the garden, at the beach, the park, the forest, when fishing or camping - the possibilities are endless!
***Printed with vibrant colours onto a lovely 250gsm silk art paper.***
'Natural Art Guides' have created for:
🌿 nature lovers 🌿 school classrooms 🌿 preschools 🌿 kindergartens 🌿 homeschool rooms 🌿 Montessori educators 🌿 Charlotte Mason educators 🌿 Waldorf / Steiner educators 🌿 home toy rooms 🌿 playrooms 🌿 nursery’s 🌿 bedrooms
(Does not come with frame)