The Fidget Kit
The Fidget Kit
Floreat Pop Up Shop Location
Floreat WA 6014
The Fidget Kit is an ideal package for the fidget lover.
The Fidget Kit contains the Kaiko medium fidget, magic ball fidget, small centipede, the small & the small single loop. All, except the magic ball, can clip onto the Kaiko custom made lanyard or Kaiko custom made keying for fidgets.
Perfect if you want to work out which ones best suit you or the recipient. Contains the small, medium, magic ball, small single loop & the centipede
The Kaiko Fidget range is incredibly popular for older children, teenagers and adults. They are simple in design using stainless steel metal parts which give them a funky look and feel and also mean they do not break easily.
These small & discreet & perfect to pop in your pocket & take anywhere! They are quiet making them ideal for the workplace, travel or the classroom.
Kaiko Fidget sensory tools can assist with...
- Supporting mental health & reducing anxiety
- Emotional regulation & sensory input
- Focus & concentration - great study or work tool
- Tactile awareness & desensitisation
- Hand function – improving fine motor, strength & circulation
- Managing stress
- Active listening - can increase focus & attention
- Reducing unhelpful habits - such as nail-biting, smoking, tapping, hair twirling, pen clicking & leg bouncing etc.
- Sensory seeking substitution - finding a more socially acceptable outlet for sensory preferences
Not suitable for children under three years old.
Keeping the fidgets sanitised. - They are fine to wipe , ours regularly go through washing machine, the trick is to wipe excess moisture off them. If left wet/damp (eg in washing machine lol) they can rust in appearance a little but generally does not affect function. wiping with an antibacterial wipe or damp cloth then drying off thoroughly is the key.