Created by 'Natural Art Guides'. They create highly detailed hand-painted nature guides for growing minds and nature lovers.
Introducing the mysterious Toothed Whales! – featuring the much loved Orca (killer whale) and the utterly gigantic Sperm Whale who stars in the famous book Moby Dick!
“Toothed whales all have teeth - the number, size and position of their teeth varies from species to species. They hunt mainly fish, squid and octopus using their sophisticated sonar systems – echolocation – to find and target their prey.” us.whales.org
Here we have a collection of nine Toothed Whales beautifully arranged together!
This print is a fantastic resource to refer to and talk about as your child grows, for years to come.
Specifically designed for little hands to take it down to immerse themselves as they learn and discover.
Display your Toothed Whales print at your child’s eye level in your classroom, family room, homeschool room, play room or above their desk.
Imagine how much your children will learn with these artistic nature guides when they can hold them, turn them sideways and upside down, take them outside, and put them on the floor to play with. They won’t have to sit down, concentrate for long periods of time, or even know how to read to be able to learn!
Benefits of professional lamination - fingerprint proof | wipe-able | long lasting | water resistant | dirt resistant | fade resistant | tactile
What can you do with laminated artworks?
• Help to develop fine motor skills by asking your child to point to or circle a specific picture
• Match toy figurines with the pictures
• Draw on and around the illustrations using whiteboard markers (great for long car trips)
• Use pipe cleaners to make shapes around the images
• Use Play-Doh, putty and clay to create realistic models using the illustrations as a guide
• Place tracing paper over the top to copy and create your own designs
• Grab a magnifying glass and explore the world with your artwork – this can be in the garden, at the beach, the park, the forest, when fishing or camping - the possibilities are endless!
Although this painting was originally created to be an interactive learning tool we believe that it stands beautifully on its own as a gorgeous art piece; this is why we offer non-laminated thick card options that you can frame for permanent display.
You will receive an ultra-high resolution fine art print featuring 9 of our original toothed whale illustrations. Each has been carefully hand drawn and delicately painted in watercolour paint, capturing scientific accuracy and, most of all, its natural beauty.
***Printed with vibrant colours onto a lovely 250gsm silk art paper.***
'Natural Art Guides' have created for:
🌿 nature lovers 🌿 school classrooms 🌿 preschools 🌿 kindergartens 🌿 homeschool rooms 🌿 Montessori educators 🌿 Charlotte Mason educators 🌿 Waldorf / Steiner educators 🌿 home toy rooms 🌿 playrooms 🌿 nursery’s 🌿 bedrooms
(Does not come with frame)